The waft of freshly brewed coffee is rated one of the top 4 smells in the world. And we couldn't agree more!
Besides being a great wake-me-up, coffee is scientifically proven to help reduce diabetes and lower the risk of liver disease.
Here are five reasons why we love drinking coffee (in moderation, of course)
1. It is rich in anti oxidants and we all know what good anti-oxidants do for our body and skin.
2. It is known to reduce the risk of cardio vascular diseases.
3. Coffee drinking is linked to lower rates of depression in both men and women.
4. Coffee consumption can enhance exercise performance by battling fatigue.
5. Coffee may also help reduce the risk of certain types of cancer.
And not to forget the great conversations that it can help get started.
Go ahead, sip that coffee!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.